Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Q And A With Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole



The Kraft Celebration Tour may be tomorrow, but the fun began in Estevan today. Jay Onrait, Dan O'Toole along with the rest of the TSN and Kraft Celebration Crew arrived in Estevan last night, and today they were actually put to work.

O'Toole and Onrait took part in the cleanup at Woodlawn Park in the morning. After lunch, the hilarious pair had some time to chit chat with me.

Following my interview with me, Onrait came out to the ECS Elecs football practice, while O'Toole took part in a race with the Estevan Motor Speedway.

Here's the audio from both Onrait and O'Toole, and honestly they might have been the two nicest guys I have ever met. I'll have more thoughts about the Tour tomorrow night.


Dan o'toole by blaineweyland

Jay onrait by blaineweyland



No comments: